Am I being logical?

excitedmomma

Mouseketeer
Will we have time to really see and play in all 4 parks and TL in 5 days? :scratchin

Will we really be able to get up early for the early hour every morning? Will have a 4 and 6 year old, so probably won't be up too late. The late hour thing will not be going on while we are there. (would have been great for teenager, and me or dh!)

I'll getting nervous about everything as time gets closer!

excitedmomma,

I see you are from Arkansas. I am in Little Rock. What part of AR are you from?

It is not possible to see every single attraction and TL in only five days. There is just too much to see these days. You should be able to get most of it, or at least the attractions you really want to see.

Who knows what Disney is going to do with the EMH. They may decide to extend the special hours. You never know.

Melissa

It will be difficult, but why kill yourself? At least you're going at a time when the parks are open more but the crowds are still picking up. Don't plan on seeing all the fireworks and hitting all of the EMH's. Your average person can't do it. And I hope park hopping is in your plans. That way you can give a park what you have to in order to see everything you want.

For instance for us we know that MGM takes just over one day. We plan on going one afternoon after AK and staying all evening. And then going back the next day to finish up. When we're done we're heading over to TL for the afternoon. MK also takes more than a day. So we're going straight there after we check in our first afternoon and then staying for E-ride. Then on our last day we're going back to MK until it's almost time to go. Then we're off for massages and parasailing. We get in on a Wednesday afternoon and leave the next Sunday evening. That's 4 nights, almost 5 days. But I have two teenaged daughters. They'll be dragging us everywhere.

Just a touring suggestion, get to Fantasy Land as quickly as possible. It becomes one big stroller parking lot and the lines get long quick. Now seems to be the time of year for the preschool crowd.

I,too, have two small boys,2 & 4. I have resigned myself that I am not going to get to see everything , so I am making a list of all of my must-sees from each park. And between the attractions and the naps, and the eating, when I am done with my must sees, everthing else will be gravy:smooth:

I am not going to overdo it and I am not going to make my children overdo it either. If I miss a few things, oh well, that will just give me an excuse to go back and see what I missed!!

So Go and Do a few must-sees, and don't worry if you miss something. Relax and have fun!!:sunny:

Melissa, I'm from Booneville. Ever heard of it? (its a small town). Wow, I see you're very very close to your trip! Congrats!

It would be nice if they extended the extra hours. Then we could stay out later one night and sleep in a bit the next morning! I do not think we will be able be get up early every morning. It's just wishful thinking. I know we won't see it all. :( We've never been and I just want to see and do it all, but I will not over do it with the kids. (we'll just HAVE to go again!)::yes::

Spectro is just on one night while we are there, Tuesday, so I know we will have to see that!

CharlesandCamilla, I do plan on park hopping!

We will be arriving on a Sunday and the kids and I will be just dying to go to MK. It will probably be afternoon, do you think it will be terribly crowded? We have Ps for Ohanas at 6:30. Do you think it will be ok to run to Mk for a few hours before going to Ohanas? Or will line times be crazy?

Thank you all for fast response!

Melinda

Wise philosopher once said: With fatigue, comes acceptance that you can't do everything at WDW.;) Hit the high points, squeeze in a few of your second and third choices, and call it "good". You'll be back::yes:: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter