Alternative for staying at hotel: B&B

SandraVB79

<font color=deeppink> I am a Jungle Cruise skipper
For our last visit to DLP, my mom and I have been thinking for a cheaper alternative than the hotels at or around DLP.

The last couple of times, we had stayed at hotels at Bussy-St-Georges. Booked through hotels.com, it was cheaper than staying at a DLP-hotel, but it was still expensive; next to that you have to pay extra for parking and breakfast. During the summer, there were no promotions going on, so prices were really high.

So, we did what we always do when we go to France: we took our huge book from Gites de France, and looked for a B&B around DLP, called chambres d'hôtes in France.

We found a wonderful B&B at Villeneuve-le-Comte, which is near Davy Crockett Ranch, so just a small drive from DLP.

http://www.bonadresse.com/ile-de-france/fprrang.asp?Refproprietaire=36&ril=ffequo

My mom and I stayed at the yellow room, there is also a family suite available. The room wasn't huge, but so pretty! It had a private bathroom, and lots of "stuff" was provided: coffee, tea, mineral water, candy, soap, ...
Breakfast was wonderful! A fresh croissant, white and wheat baguettes, brioche bread, home made jams, juice, coffee, tea,... A really great way to start your day!

We paid 57 EUR per night (for 2 people), which is WAY less than we paid the other visits!! And we will be going back there.

For those driving to DLP I can only recommend trying this.
For the Brits: they do speak English!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter