Alphawazup's Amazing Free Signatures (I make almost anything, don't be scared to ask)

Alphawazup

alphawazup in vmk
To place an order follow these steps
-Tell me if you have a specific size that you want (max=550-200pixles)
-Tell me what you want it of (example-twilight princess, zelda) (just suggest anything and if i don't know what it is i will ask you)
-Tell me if you want many layered images (like the picture in my signature) or if you want on backround picture with a character in the front.
-Tell me if you want any text on it and where it should be, and color of it. (also tell me if you want a specific font)

Also tell me anything else you think is important. (if you don't like it after i make it you can tell me and tell me what to fix and i will keep fixing until you are satisfied with your picture)

Sorry i don't make avatars (it is to hard for me to make them under the size limits.)

I can also make : funny short poems, epitiphs, and even parts of songs about almost anything you tell me. Just let me know

If there is any other way i can help you let me know.

Thanks,
WazUp

P.S. I made the picture in my signature

Order line: time it will be done is in blue
-LuNaReVe (starting on) by weekend
-Narnian_Princess( will start when the line is empty) Unknown

-

Satisfied costumers:
-Narnian_Princess(1st signature for her)---4/5 (99/100)
-Birdman94------------------------------5/5
-swimmingneno--------------------------4/5
-Tinkerbell_Girl---------------------------plz post or PM me what you rate your signature
-LuNaReVe(1st signature for her)---------5/5
-
-

heya! :)

could you make the saying in my sig, a little bigger and bolder sparkly, with the color changing? kinda like i fading slowley to different colors of the rainbow... just ask if you dont get what is just said lol

I can't make it change color. I don't have animation software.
But i could make a really cool non-moving one with the colors of the rainboz going down it, probably.

I could also then add a picture of a dr. suess character if you want me to do that so you can see let me know plz

sorry that i can't do animation

hmm how about what you said with the cat in the hat like one of the pics in yours, (behind and kinda faded)

Could you make me one just as big as the Steve Irwin one in my sig (403 x 166)?

Actually, could you make me four that I could switch between? (I don't need them all soon; you could take your time.) I would like them to be like your sig with the layered pictures.

1) theme: Lucy Pevensie (from Narnia); text: "To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant." <--- no quotation marks please!

2) theme: Edmund Pevensie (from Narnia); text: "To the great Western Woods, I give you King Edmund, the Just." <--- no quotation marks please!

3) theme: Susan Pevensie (from Narnia); text: "To the radiant Southern sun, I give you Queen Susan, the Gentle." <--- you know the drill!

4) theme: Peter Pevensie (from Narnia); text: "To the clear Northern skies, I give you King Peter, the Magnificent." <--- blah, blah, blah!

Just make the Lucy one first, and if I like it, I'll let you make the others. If I like those, I'll let you make a couple more, and maybe since I want so many I could arrange to pay you a little something in VMK? Nothing outrageously valuable, but something at least? Thanks. :)

swimmingneno-I will make yours starting soon

Narnian_Princess-Same with yours

I will try to have these both done by the weekend
i hope that is good for you

i want a pic of a wii and zelda tp pictures in a square altogether

like a couple pics of zelda tp then a couple pics of the wii next to each other

I got some free time so i just finished swimmingneno.

swimmingneno i sent you a pm plz respond or post answers here and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

I have to go for the night so see you ppl later

Narnian_Princess said:
Could you make me one just as big as the Steve Irwin one in my sig (403 x 166)?

Actually, could you make me four that I could switch between? (I don't need them all soon; you could take your time.) I would like them to be like your sig with the layered pictures.

1) theme: Lucy Pevensie (from Narnia); text: "To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant." <--- no quotation marks please!

2) theme: Edmund Pevensie (from Narnia); text: "To the great Western Woods, I give you King Edmund, the Just." <--- no quotation marks please!

3) theme: Susan Pevensie (from Narnia); text: "To the radiant Southern sun, I give you Queen Susan, the Gentle." <--- you know the drill!

4) theme: Peter Pevensie (from Narnia); text: "To the clear Northern skies, I give you King Peter, the Magnificent." <--- blah, blah, blah!

Just make the Lucy one first, and if I like it, I'll let you make the others. If I like those, I'll let you make a couple more, and maybe since I want so many I could arrange to pay you a little something in VMK? Nothing outrageously valuable, but something at least? Thanks. :)
do you have any specific color you want for the text

I am just begining to start the first one

Alphawazup said:
do you have any specific color you want for the text

I am just begining to start the first one

Hmm, not specifically. Silver for Lucy and Ed and gold for Su and Peter maybe, to match their crowns.

another question Narnian do you want a picture of the caracter to the side standing out like mine

Narnian_Princess- I just finished yours and PMed the code and picture to you and instructions in case their is a problem with it.

Bird- i will probably start on yours soon

Birdman94- I just finished yours and PMed you with information about it and if you need any changes

I still have Narnian_Princess' 3 other signatures that i will make slowly becuase she has others that i have made to entertain her until i finish the others.

I will start on working on those until more ppl post

But now the line is empty except if I have to edit the first three orders

I am waiting to here back from you 3 now

Wiating for more orders

Thanks,
Alphawazup

My signature is beautiful, Alphawazup! :) I give it a 4-99/100 out of 5 stars, simply because I am not all that crazy about the font. The color is fine, though, and good work! It's awesome! :thumbsup2

if you want just tell me a font you like and i can change it to that it would only take like 1 minute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter