alone in disney??

disney<3

*::one day my prince will come::*
At what age would you let kids go around Disney alone? Like to a different part of MK? Would you think 2 11 year old girls would be enough? 2 12 year old girls?

Well in my opinion, I have a 11 year old Daughter and I know without a doubt I would not be comfortable with her walking around MK with out me. With having said that, I just today let her attend our HIgh school play with a few friends (We took there and picked them up immediately afterwards) and I had anxiety attacks while she was gone.. I just think Mk is to big of a place for 11 years old.. JMO..... :confused3

I agree, 11 is too young. We have told our DS that at age 13 he and his same age cousin can have short periods of free time in the same park we are in. They have been to WDW enough that they both know the parks pretty well and are both level headed mature kids.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter