Almost Go Time: One and 1/2 days for all 4 Parks in WDW

shellzbellz9112

Earning My Ears
Okay folks, almost go time for my husband and I are doing a super quick one and half day stay at Pop Century and plan on getting 2 park hopper passes. It may seem impossible but I'm going to do my best to hit all 4 parks in that time. We're supposed to arrive at MCO @ 10AM on Thursday, Feb 29, so we'll immediately get out and go to a park after check in so figuring at least half a day. Then we have our 1 full day for Friday, March 1.
We’ll utilize park hopper, genie plus and ILLs and from Pop Century I know we can use the Skyliner for easy and fast access to HS and Epcot but here’s the quandary. We want all the best rides from each park but what 2 parks to do each day?

Top things we can’t miss is Star Wars at HS (which is the major reason why we decided to do this 2 night trip before our cruise) and Pandora at AK (plus I love EPCOT AND MK)

-Hollywood Studios: Rise of the Resistance, Millennium Falcon, Oga's Cantina, want to see the Storm Troopers and Darth Vader (So freaking cool!), Tower of Terror, so bummed Rock n Roller coaster will be under refurbishment. Anything else I may be forgetting? Slinky Dog Doordash, MMRC?? Are those must do?

-Animal Kingdom: Flight of Passage, Navi'River Journey, Kilamanjaro safaris, Expedition Everest, & DINOSAUR,

-EPCOT -Typically my husband and I would be drinking around the World Showcase but I told him this isn't the time for that type of visit, maybe just a few! But I love EPCOT, especially the Fireworks showcase, Spaceship Earth, Soaring, Frozen, Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, Mission and Test Track, but I hear I must try the Guardians of the Galaxy (which you can only purchase an a la carte LL, right?)

-Magic Kingdom - Love this place too! Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and TRON because it is also a must do/purchase?

I could go on more rides at all parks but I’m trying to hit the best.

Anything I missed?

Here are the times open for each park and arrival day is Thursday, 2/29 and then one full day, Friday 3/1)

Arriving at MCO @ 9:55 AM, headed right to POP Century to check in and drop bags so realistically,

Be at one of the parks by 12PM (you think)?

Thursday 2/29 Arrival day

-MK 9a-10p (Also is offering Extra Night Magic Hours 7p-1am for $$ which I don’t think we need to do bc this 2 night trip is already costing us an arm and a leg)

-AK 8A-6p

-Epcot 9a-9p

-HS 9a-9p

Friday 3/1 (ONLY FULL DAY so get Extra magic MORNING Half hour)

-MK 8:30A-11p

-AK 7:30A - 7p

-Epcot 8:30A-9p

-HS 8:30A -9p

So again, what 2 parks to do on arrival day, and then on our 1 full day? We want all the best rides from each park but what 2 parks to do each day? What order of Parks, best ways of getting to each park? And then what order of rides do I try to get with the Genie plus, and the ILLs?
Any help and guidance I can get would be amazing and so helpful!

It definitely seems a little ambitious, and not sure how well you’ll be able to pull off all of the rides you want to accomplish. Park wise, here is how I would do it if I were you.

Arrival day DHS and stack as much as you can for the afternoon to get the rides you want.

Friday start at AK. You can get most of the rides done in the morning (and pretty quickly if you time it right). Hop to EP and end at Mk since it’s open the latest.

I’d probably skip one of the parks if it were me, but it can be done. You just might not do all the rides you listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter