Almond milk?

minnie56

DIS Veteran
I haven’t been to WDW in almost 5 years - do they have almond milk yet in restaurants in parks and resorts ?

Thanks!

Interested in this as well as our 1 year old son has to drink Almond Milk. We will be there in 3 weeks and I was just gonna grab a bottle to keep in the room and pack a cup to bring to the parks. Would be great if restaurants served it.

My experience was that they had soy milk not almond milk. You may want to bring shelf stable boxes if you have a child who drinks almond milk. They sell six packs of small sized Silk Vanilla Almond Milk that is shelf stable. You could try ordering from Whole Foods if your local store doesn’t carry it.

When I was there in October, I saw almond milk in the refrigerator section of the quick service places at Swan and Dolphin. I think the hotels with a DVC section sell almond milk in their gift shops.

Where are you staying? You might want to post in the thread for your hotel, and ask people to check in the gift shop for you.

When I was there in October, I saw almond milk in the refrigerator section of the quick service places at Swan and Dolphin. I think the hotels with a DVC section sell almond milk in their gift shops.

Where are you staying? You might want to post in the thread for your hotel, and ask people to check in the gift shop for you.
What a good idea! Yes thank you!

My experience was that they had soy milk not almond milk. You may want to bring shelf stable boxes if you have a child who drinks almond milk. They sell six packs of small sized Silk Vanilla Almond Milk that is shelf stable. You could try ordering from Whole Foods if your local store doesn’t carry it.
I would try this at home before you get to WDW. does have a different taste and some kids do not like the taste

That’s at resorts, no idea re parks other than Starbucks. Pretty sure the Starbucks do and they charge extra for almond milk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter