Allergies and eating at DLP

supacoops

Earning My Ears
I wanted to ask if f anyone had been to DLP with an allergenic child? My DD has Egg/nut allergies, and I have been wondering where we are going to be able to eat safely at DLP. I have contacted them, they have advised us to wait until we get there and we can discuss our requirements then. But I would quite like to pre- book some of the restaurants. I do know they provide allergy free meals but they only have 2 pre-packed options and only at certain restaurants which I feel is a bit restricted. AS long as we can be sure that anything we choose from the menu`s are egg/nut free and have not come into contact with egg/nut. it still leaves us quite a lot of options. Whenever we want to eat in restaurants at home, most places have a list of ingredients, we can check, ourselves, or they check for us, and I am wondering if they are likely to be this accomodating At the restaurants in DLP Has anyone had to do this? if so how helpful did you find them, and any reccomendations? Thanks

(DLP birthday trip for DD 4th birhtday in dec) no idea how to do this countdown thing :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter