All Stars Food Court hopping?

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
I want to stay at All Stars Movies. However, I have been checking out the menus at all 3 All Stars hotels. Some things are the same, and some things are different. I wondered how easy is it to "Food Court Hop". Or is that out of the question. The map looks like they might not be too far away.

I'm planning to stay at All Star Sports next year so I've been checking this out myself. According to google maps it's 0.7 miles from the hub of All Star Movies to the hub of All Star Sports, with All Star Movies in the middle of the two, so not too far. I checked out the route because I'm travelling solo and in February when it will be darker nights but I'm still not sure about walking between them because of safety not distance.

Not too hard. In fact, the Mighty Ducks rooms at Movies are closer to the bus stop and dining at Music. Looking at the map, sports seems quite a bit further away from music.

If you’re driving, all three share a parking gate so you can drive between the three no problem.

Depends on room location and walking speed. Anywhere from a few minutes to maybe a 30mn walk, if going from one end to the other. If you’re using the busses, you could return to a resort that’s not yours to cut out some of the walking. Or leave from a diff resorts bus stop.

One night when the bus for movies was crowded I took the music bus and walked over to movies. It's really not a bad walk between them.

Youre totally allowed to food-court-hop! Its perfectly allowed. In fact, i do it often when i stay at Pop. I love the AoA food court!

I want to stay at All Stars Movies. However, I have been checking out the menus at all 3 All Stars hotels. Some things are the same, and some things are different. I wondered how easy is it to "Food Court Hop". Or is that out of the question. The map looks like they might not be too far away.
Pretty easy. We did a few years ago a couple different times...no big deal.

We stayed at Movies in 2017 and walked over to one of the other All Star (whichever one it was) and it was very close. We just wanted to check it out and possibly have a meal. We ended up sticking with the fc at Movies.

Very easy, we have done this before.

We've done it before - sometimes not on purpose but because we had gotten off the bus at the wrong stop! Once we walked from one end to the other because we wanted limited edition pins that were sold out at some of the resorts or something completely reasonable like that. But yes, it's not a bad walk. You may not feel like doing it all the time, especially depending on which rooms you're in, but if you've had a light day otherwise it's definitely doable.

From Movies:

Walk through Dalmatians and through Mighty Ducks.

You will then be at the "road" between Movies and Music.

Looking back at Ducks after crossing the "Movies/Music Way"(my name for it:)).

20169209308_932396217b_z.jpg

Looking back at crosswalk for Movies/Music Way

19736293563_f595fb11d4_z.jpg

Turning and looking down the sidewalk to Music(all 3 pictures taken from the same spot)

Keep walking straight down the sidewalk pictured above past Melody Hall(do not turn left at the Pool) and then straight through Calypso.

After exiting Calypso,walk across the Parking Lot and you will be at Home Run Hotel at Sports.

Very easy to walk between the 3 All-Stars-we do it all the time-we usually eat at all 3 Food Courts at some point during a trip. :)

It is an 8-10 minute walk from World Premiere Food Court to Intermission Food Court and an 8-10 minute walk from Intermission to End Zone Food Court.

World Premiere is the "nicest"(design,not necessarily the food) as Movies was the last All-Star built and Disney "plussed" it a little over the identical designs of End Zone and Intermission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter