All star Music?

My wife and I have stayed at Music every year since 2009 and we love this resort. Yes, you can find shade under the palms or use an umbrella. I love to lay in the sun and my wife is a shade person.

We stayed there in 2017. It is nice at a very good price to stay on property and get the total immersion experience.

I just checked out of there on Thursday. It was my first time at a value resort and I did not have a good experience. I went with some first-timers and I was a little embarrassed about our experience. Our mattress kept sliding off the bed, I’m not sure why that was happening. One day, they left our dirty towels in the room, and only gave use 2 new towels. When we tried to call the front desk, the phone was not working. I had to use my cell to contact them and they immediately replaced the phone and took the towels. Our cable channels stopped working on the last night also. We were ready to leave for sure.

I just checked out of there on Thursday. It was my first time at a value resort and I did not have a good experience. I went with some first-timers and I was a little embarrassed about our experience. Our mattress kept sliding off the bed, I’m not sure why that was happening. One day, they left our dirty towels in the room, and only gave use 2 new towels. When we tried to call the front desk, the phone was not working. I had to use my cell to contact them and they immediately replaced the phone and took the towels. Our cable channels stopped working on the last night also. We were ready to leave for sure.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. But here are a couple things to keep in mind:

If you have a problem, don't try and call the front desk. You can't. You only get a call center. If there is a problem, the best thing is to go to the front desk and have your issue addressed. Also, depending on how you left the dirty towels, they may have thought you wanted to reuse them. They do give guests that option, so that could have been a bit of confusion on the part of your housekeeper.

The mattress sliding off is beyond strange. I wonder what was causing that? The phone not working is unacceptable. Sounds like you had one of those trips where a bunch of things go wrong for some reason. No fun.

We love ASMu! It depends on what time of year that we go, whether or not we decide to stay there. If it's at a time where it might be heavily populated with cheerleaders or young tour groups, we avoid it. But, the resort itself has great theming and very good CMs. As far as shade around the pool....not that i remember. Maybe at certain times of the day, the sun position allows for shade, but the pool is open with no inherent shade as I remember.

June 2017 we had a discounted code for a last minute trip to experience Pandora at AK. All Star Music resort was available. We accepted the offer. We were pleasantly surprise with our stay at ASMU. Our room was in Bldg 7 (Broadway) in a room facing the back. Room was quiet and clean. Cast members nice. Food Court was bright and good service. Bus service was great during our stay. We were there the third week of June so no large school groups just families visiting the resort. Fantastic time and convenient to AK. Next year we are book at Movies for June 2019.

Stayed there in 2017, in the Broadway section. I thought it was pretty good for the price we paid for it! I probably won't stay Value anymore though until they're all redone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter