All Star Music Family Suite

fatevilmonkey

Earning My Ears
The first bathroom when you walk into a room. Will a crib fit there in order to have two children in two different rooms basically ?

I imagine it MIGHT fit in the sink area, tightly. Can the child stand and reach say the faucets?

Question: Where is the other child sleeping, and how old are they?

My personal issue is having young children sleep in the living room area with the exit door, while we would be in the next room.

Since all the beds are now Queens it wouldn't matter where we slept so I'd likely put a child in the bedroom, then a baby bed in the bedroom-bath which is longer and likely fit better.

We would sleep in living room.

I imagine it MIGHT fit in the sink area, tightly. Can the child stand and reach say the faucets?

My personal issue is having young children sleep in the living room area with the exit door, while we would be in the next room.

Since all the beds are now Queens it wouldn't matter where we slept so I'd likely put a child in the bedroom, then a baby bed in the bedroom-bath which is longer and likely fit better.

When my kids were less trustworthy we’d always pile furniture in front of the door. Probably not the right decision from a fire safety standpoint but made us feel better. Could the kids move it? Yes, but not without making such a racket it would wake us up.

I too think the kitchen would work better. From what I can see if you put the crib into the first bathroom the other child will have to walk thru your bedroom if they need to use the toilet during the night. Also, if you still want to put the crib in the first bathroom make sure you have a baby monitor along.

Not sure on the size but my toddlers crib did fit in the 3rd bathroom at Kidani that is right there when you walk in. It was tight but worked like a charm (yes we absolutely had a baby monitor).

That’s awesome advice . Thanks a lot and I had the same concern being near the door

That’s awesome advice . Thanks a lot and I had the same concern being near the door
It also means you can sit on the sofa, watch tv and have access to the kitchen after you put the kids down to bed.

AND one trip we had the "room checkers" banging on our door before 8 am while we were still in bed. I wouldn't want my kids by the door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter