• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All-Star Music Family suite

Razorback

Mouseketeer
We will be at All-Star Music February 21st. I have read multiple post about some family suites being renovated. In the past I would request a specific building or floor via fax. I know that was probably the old days but I would like to do the same now but need to know which building or buildings to request. Anyone know for certain which buildings are finished or will be finished by 3/21/20? Thanks

10 is done for certain and they're working on 9. Not sure when 9 will be done but those two buildings will be the onyl family suites refurbished for a while.

Thanks Sarah. Maybe by the time we get there in late March they will have another building finished.

The family suites are in buildings 10, 9, 2, and 1. They have finished 10 and are nearly finished with 9. They are moving around the resort in a circular fashion for lack of a better term, so are now working on building 8 as well. There won't be any additional family suites done by March. Request building 9 or 10. As far as August, depends on if the pace increases after the holidays or stays the way it is.

Does anyone have a photo of the refurbished family suite? I was able to see the new Art of Animation Cars refurbishment a few weeks ago - basically it was solid surface floor, and the beds were replaced with the platform beds.

We will be at All-Star Music February 21st. I have read multiple post about some family suites being renovated. In the past I would request a specific building or floor via fax. I know that was probably the old days but I would like to do the same now but need to know which building or buildings to request. Anyone know for certain which buildings are finished or will be finished by 3/21/20? Thanks
We will be staying at ASM, checking in that same day, 3/21. My parents put this trip together and when my dad called his Disney travel rep to see if they had finished he was told they should be. However, if the suites are also in buildings 1 and 2 it looks like those buildings haven't been started yet. So, my guess is it will be luck of the draw as to which building you get. Maybe we will both get lucky. Good Luck!

We will be staying at ASM, checking in that same day, 3/21. My parents put this trip together and when my dad called his Disney travel rep to see if they had finished he was told they should be. However, if the suites are also in buildings 1 and 2 it looks like those buildings haven't been started yet. So, my guess is it will be luck of the draw as to which building you get. Maybe we will both get lucky. Good Luck!
Yes, the travel rep is incorrect. Roughly half of the family suites are done, it's definitely going to be luck of the draw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter