All Star Movies & Water

Lowe6

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if the water there tasted good. We were planning on just buying each person 1 bottle & refilling it but I want to make sure that it's good water. If you know please let us know so we know how much water to buy. Thank you !!

I would invest in some of those water bottles with the filter like Britta has. The water in this whole area is BLECH!!!

I don't know what the deal is with water and some of the disney world travelers. I dunno...maybe some area's have REALLY good tasting water. Water is Water to me. I dunno though..:rolleyes:

Well we have RO water & since I drink about 90% of my drink intake as water it's a tad important to me. Thanks for the info I guess we will be bringing lots of water unless there's any more w info out there. Thanks ALL :)

I am a big water drinker. I thought I could get by with filling up my bottles with water from the fountain, but after the first day, my stomach was very upset. I didn't notice a different taste, it just didn't agree with me. So we now go to publixs and buy a couple of gallons of spring water and fill up the bottles and keep them in the collapsable cooler in our room. this works great for us and the cost is extremely low. About $1.69 per gallon.

Fl water is not the same as what I am used to drinking in SC or GA. I can actually "smell" and "taste" the water here. It definitely does not agree with my system. I've been forced to buy Spring water from the grocery store. At WDW last weekend, I noticed that the shower and spigot water in the bath area of our room had that same smell. I wouldn't drink it, if given a choice. Just my 2 cents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter