All Star Movies vs Pop Century

lmm2

Mouseketeer
I am planning a trip with my daughter in June. I am looking at either Movies or Pop. We have stayed at Movies before. I'm trying to keep costs down so want to know why Pop might be a better place to stay. Thanks!

One current reason is that POP has been refurbished recently. Movies is about half refurbished and not sure when the other rooms will be done. If there are only two of you in the room that might not be an issue. The refurbished rooms have 2 queen beds and the older rooms have 2 double. You can request a refurbished room at Movies.

I’d recommend all star music also. Imho. It’s the best all star. But it’s hard to beat pop

POP! Better bus system and I prefer the POP food court over ASM. And having a refurbished room is wonderful!

I just stayed at both during the same trip. I LOVED ASMo. It felt like the epitome of disney. I loved all the larger than life character statues. For me the buses were pretty equal. Both tended to have longish lines in the morning and at the end of the night but Disney sent buses pretty quickly.

I just stayed at both during the same trip. I LOVED ASMo. It felt like the epitome of disney. I loved all the larger than life character statues. For me the buses were pretty equal. Both tended to have longish lines in the morning and at the end of the night but Disney sent buses pretty quickly.
Good to know! I am weighing these two options myself. Did you notice any difference in room noise? (I’ve stayed at Pop before and found the walls to be very thin). Thanks

Thanks all! I ended up choosing Pop since we had not stayed there before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter