All Star Movies vs B resort by DS

kkbrig

Mouseketeer
We have just decided to try to slip in a Disney trip for spring break, so I am planning this late at a busy time! It will be me, DH, DD16, DD14. We got spoiled last summer with a great AP rate at BWI, but it's way too high to repeat for this visit. Availability seems low and prices high across the board, which is to be expected, so I am looking at my most reasonable priced options. It looks like my best options are 1) All Star Movies 2) Best Western LBV by DS or for $10 more a night (ie not much) 3) B resort.

I have only stayed on property before. I am wondering the pros and cons of these options? I think they all get me 60 day FP, EMH, and bus service (though probably better bus service with #1). #2 and #3 are queen sized beds instead of doubles, which is nice. I can not tell about room sizes in any of the three to compare that. We will be driving, so will have our car, and since we have an AP, we should be able to park at the parks for free.

Opinions? Anything I'm overlooking?

TIA!

Did you factor in the resort and parking fees for the B resort? That could add a considerable amount to your total. The rooms do look nice though, and I'm sure you'd have more room there over the All Star Movies. I personally don't have a problem with staying at the All Stars, but the rooms are pretty small for 4 people. I usually travel solo or with just one other person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter