• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Star Movies secret menu?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
This is a 50/50 Resort/Dining questions...but I figured I would try on resorts because people might have actually been recently. Any had or heard if the "secret menu" is available???? Cinn bun burger.....Footlong dog...poutine? I can see not having the whole viewfinder experience...but wondering if the food is available for mobile pick up???TIA!!!

Definitely no-The Covid Menus are really "stripped down" in the Food Courts to allow for quick preparation of a few items in order to get Guests in and out as quick as possible.

Anyone know if its back yet?
I wonder about this myself. On our previous stay back in 2018 we tried the cinnamon bun burger, and it was excellent.

We have a two week stay coming up at All-Star Sports in August, so while I'm there I'll wander over to the Movie resort and ask about the secret menu. I'll post what I discover in this thread.

Thanks! I'm heading out in September and that burger was exactly what I was hoping to try

Anyone know if its back yet?
I arrived at All-Star Sports today, and just made the long trek over to All-Star Movies to check on the status of the secret menu. The young lady behind the counter had no idea what I was talking about, but the older gentleman beside her knew exactly what I was referring to. Alas, he confirmed that the secret menu never returned after COVID. He didn't know if this was a permanent change, or if the items would one day again be offered..

I arrived at All-Star Sports today, and just made the long trek over to All-Star Movies to check on the status of the secret menu. The young lady behind the counter had no idea what I was talking about, but the older gentleman beside her knew exactly what I was referring to. Alas, he confirmed that the secret menu never returned after COVID. He didn't know if this was a permanent change, or if the items would one day again be offered..
Thank you for checking on this. I'm going to assume it wont be and then if it appears before September I'll be surprised but sounds like it could be a covid cut.

Unpopular opinion, but I hope “secret menus” go away. Just put the item on the menu. No need to create an insider/outsider thing - we are divided enough as it is.
To be fair, I'd be happier if they put it on the menu but at least this one had a whole theatre thing you did with a viewfinder and a briefcase which made it interactive. Most are just extra things on a QR code. And the burger sounded nice (cinnamon bun burger)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter