All Star Movies or Pop Century?

Shannon R

Earning My Ears
I need help deciding between pop or asm! My family and I are arriving for our vacation one day early and want to book ONE night at either ASM or Pop, which would you choose?? And why? We are staying at CBR for the rest of the week but just want somewhere cheap for the first night.

I honestly don't think it matters for just one night. I would pick the cheapest of the two. Of they're the exact same price, probably POP just because it's directly next to CBR

You may also look at the Disney Springs hotels, sometimes you can find fantastic deals there.

I wasn't sure if one was more updated than the other or something like that. it'll only be one night but we arrive early and will spend a good portion of the day at the resort since we don't have park tickets that day. I've stayed at both but it was so long ago that I can't remember. They're both approximately the same price too.

I would go with the theme that appeals to you more. Both are fun places to walk around and check out the decor. We've only ever stayed one night, but thought the Toy Story section of ASMo was adorable.

I wasn't sure if one was more updated than the other or something like that. it'll only be one night but we arrive early and will spend a good portion of the day at the resort since we don't have park tickets that day. I've stayed at both but it was so long ago that I can't remember. They're both approximately the same price too.

About same, POP is having room renovations right now.

With resort time I'd likely pick POP, plan a nice walk across the bridge and around AoA (so cool). Also AoA food court is much better than others and all my visits so far serves food on real plates with real silverware, makes food court meal a little nicer. Fireworks are visible from here too, a nice way to end the night.

I've stayed at both - for one day - just pick the one with the theming you like best. Now - if there is more than a $15 difference - I'd say go with the cheaper one. $15 is 4-5 bottles of water at theme park prices. Or a full lunch QS entree with drink for one person. Now - maybe that's just a drop in the bucket for you - and if so, just stick with the which one sounds most fun idea instead. If you are looking at a $40 difference - DEFINITELY just pick the cheaper one. They simply aren't a $40 difference, IMO.

The PP who mentioned the advantage of Pop of being able to go see AoA - that's a good point. You do get to easily explore that resort, too. But if you have never stayed at the All Stars - you can walk around to see all three of those, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter