All star movies bldg/room request

Mskay1216

Mouseketeer
Hello all
For those that recently stayed at all star movies
Which building and or room number is facing away from the pool top floor on the end?

Currently looking to possibly changing our resort
Our 5yo and 7yo really want to stay at movies because of the theming but the noise level between rooms is almost a deal breaker but I'm trying to be flexible and we could save a ton:)

Do you have preferred rooms booked? I believe you are thinking of buildings 5 and 8. Are you looking for rooms on the back close to Cinema Hall or away from Cinema Hall?

Rooms on the back closest to Cinema Hall are 5711, 5712 or 8754, 8753

Hello all
For those that recently stayed at all star movies
Which building and or room number is facing away from the pool top floor on the end?
Fantasia building 5 and 8 have rooms facing away from the pool. 5933 is on the end as is 5954
Mighty Ducks building 3 and have rooms facing away from the pool. 3954 is on the end as is 3932.
All rooms in Toy Story are facing away from the pool. We stayed in 9936 - top floor, near the end, away from the pool. Very quiet.
All Love Bug rooms buildings 6 and 7 are facing away from the pool. We stayed in 6964 - top floor, near the end, away from the pool. Really cute view of the Herbies.

Do you have preferred rooms booked? I believe you are thinking of buildings 5 and 8. Are you looking for rooms on the back close to Cinema Hall or away from Cinema Hall?

Rooms on the back closest to Cinema Hall are 5711, 5712 or 8754, 8753
Away from cinema hall
Only standard is available now and I'm ok with that

Fantasia building 5 and 8 have rooms facing away from the pool. 5933 is on the end as is 5954
Mighty Ducks building 3 and have rooms facing away from the pool. 3954 is on the end as is 3932.
All rooms in Toy Story are facing away from the pool. We stayed in 9936 - top floor, near the end, away from the pool. Very quiet.
All Love Bug rooms buildings 6 and 7 are facing away from the pool. We stayed in 6964 - top floor, near the end, away from the pool. Really cute view of the Herbies.
Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter