• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All-Star Movies - best building??

OldSchoolDisney

Mouseketeer
My family is staying at the ALL STAR MOVIES resort in mid-Feb. I need advice from those of you who have stayed in that resort before....Which building should I request? I have two toddlers traveling with me. Is the Fantasia building most convenient?? Thanks.

My family and I stayed at ASMo's back in Dec. of 2001. We stayed in the Toy Story building, the Woody section and our kids loved it. (They were 6 and 2 at the time) Our room overlooked Andy's room, the kids loved playing in there. I felt the Toy Story building was very centrally located to everything, but Fantasia is the preferred building, it's right next to the pool. But, like I said, I felt the Toy Story building was near to everything. If I ever stay at the Movies again, I'd definately request staying at the Toy Story building and save myself the extra ten dollars a night they charge you for staying at the Fantasia building. Just my two cents.:)

We also stayed at Woody's Building at Toy Story, 3 rd. floor Jan 1-6, 03.

After weighing all other buildings, in my opinion, it was the best. Close to main building so not a long walk, 50 to 75 yards, at edge of complex so no excessive noise from pool, passing through traffic etc. and the best theme of all.

One more vote for TS.

hb

We stayed in the Woody building last April, in a great location, 2nd floor, to one side of Woody and overlooking Andy's room. I had a toddler and a 5 yr old who LOVED IT! Although it's a little further from the food court and bus stop it's not that far and it does save a little $$ over Fantasia. Also, I think the themeing of that area is wonderful and the best for small children. I don't remember having any problems with my toddler as far as distance. I wonder if you did go with a building next to the pool if you'd get noise? Although we didn't hear anything when inside our room and there were always kids around Andy's room.

I've also stayed in the Dalmatian Building which is very cute too, but it's a longer walk to the main areas.

Have a great time :)

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll go with Toy Story since my daughter adores both of those movies....Plus the walk to the bus stop isn't too demanding.

We stayed in the Buzz building a few years back and were very pleased with the location to the main building, parking lot and pool.

WE STAYED AT THE DALMATION BUILDING 2YRS IN A ROW AND IT WAS NOT A LONG WALK TO THE FOOD COURT. WE PLAN ON GOING AGAIN THIS TIME DEC 2004 TO SEE DISNEY AT CHRISTMAS TIME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter