All Rides in One Day Livestream

RunJMC

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!
(Long read, grab some popcorn popcorn::)
Inspired by Parkeology and member jimmyml; my dad, little brother, and I will be attempting to ride all 48 Walt Disney World rides in one day. As far as I know jimmyml has the current record of 47 rides, only missing Friendship Boats due to time constraints.

I came across the Parkeology story leading up to finals week at my university and being a huge Disney fan, I was both inspired by their success and determined to complete their challenge plus the 2 "rides" they left out. I spent countless hours trying to put together a master plan and believe the route I have designed will work.

Of course I wanted a way to film our adventure, but recording, storing, and editing down what will end up being around 19 hours of video seemed inefficient. This is where I came up with the idea of livestreaming the entire event. Of course the stream likely wont be able to hold connection through Rockin' Roller Coaster, and Carousel of Progress disallows filming, but everything else that is possible will be shown.

We invite you if you dare (or if you're just interested) to follow us on our journey through Walt Disney World. The address to the stream is located in my signature, as well as the twitter account we will be updating throughout the process.

Feel free to leave any questions or comments below as we will do our best to update this thread along with the stream and twitter.

The stream is set to begin at 7:45AM EST on this Saturday the 20th.

Thanks for reading and have a magical day! pixiedust:

Hello Everyone!
(Long read, grab some popcorn popcorn::)

You consider your post a "long read?"

(On a board with posts that attempt to explain to newbies how FP+ works
or how to upgrade discounted tickets to APs?) :rotfl:

Have fun stormin' the attractions!!

:thumbsup2

You consider this post a "long read?"

(On a board with posts that attempt to explain to newbies how FP+ works
or how to upgrade discounted tickets to APs?) :rotfl:

Have fun stormin' the attractions!!

:thumbsup2

lol, thanks! :thumbsup2

Great idea!!! I followed jimmyml on twitter that day, looking forward to seeing your live stream throughout the day!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Well, I work this weekend so I won't get to watch your accomplishment. Please come back on this thread to let us know how it went. Good luck and have a magical day!

Well, I work this weekend so I won't get to watch your accomplishment. Please come back on this thread to let us know how it went. Good luck and have a magical day!

We will hopefully be updating this thread as we go, along with having a final write up. Thanks :)

Though I won't be able to catch much of the livestream (will be at work :-( ) I wish you great luck with getting it all done!! Hope to check the stream when I can.

Though I won't be able to catch much of the livestream (will be at work :-( ) I wish you great luck with getting it all done!! Hope to check the stream when I can.

Thanks! See you in the stream when u do make it! :thumbsup2

I'll follow along! jimmyml cut it really fine but made it, so I hope you can squeeze the friendship boats in too :woohoo:

Good luck :goodvibes

Ill be following... will you be posting a rough itinerary so we'll have an idea of where you are plan-wise? Just asking because when I first check in (CA time zone) you'll be a good two hours into your attempt. Good luck to you!:thumbsup2

Ill be following... will you be posting a rough itinerary so we'll have an idea of where you are plan-wise? Just asking because when I first check in (CA time zone) you'll be a good two hours into your attempt. Good luck to you!:thumbsup2

The current route consists of:
Hollywood Studios (extra hours)
Magic Kingdom (for early closing rides)
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios (to complete what is left from the early morning)
EPCOT
Magic Kingdom (extra hours)

We are awake and getting ready to hit Hollywood Studios. Stream starts in about an hour. Wish us luck! :yay:

Stream is live. Hit the link in the signature if you want to watch us try and hit every ride at WDW in one day :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter