All Ressies Now Made

jbmgsdmom

Mouseketeer
Thank You!!! Thank You!!!! Thank You!!! to all who are these boards!:cheer2: I woke up at 3:45 am my time to make my ressies for our very first WDW trip and because of the knowledge I have received from you all, I was able to get ALL our ADR's including CRT and Le Cellier!!! :woohoo:

Thank You Again! :yay:

How great for you!!!!! I hope your trip is wonderful. Please tell us what reservations you got for your first trip. I would love to know.
I finished mine this am, too. We got everything we wanted!!! It's definitely worth getting up early.
Get some rest if you can!

congratulations on getting all your ADR's !! Now just sit back and start planning what you're going to pack!! :lmao:

How great for you!!!!! I hope your trip is wonderful. Please tell us what reservations you got for your first trip. I would love to know.
I finished mine this am, too. We got everything we wanted!!! It's definitely worth getting up early.
Get some rest if you can!

We made ressies for:
Cape May Cafe
Chef Mickey's Bfast
50's Prime Time Cafe
Donald's Safari Bfast
Narcoossee's
CRT Bfast
Tony's Town Square
Akershus Princess Bfast
Coral Reef
Le Cellier
Yachtman's Steakhouse
Kona Cafe Bfast
Teppan Edo lunch (if we can get a late flight out)

I was shocked how easy making the ressies was. Now the waiting and planning out what shows and rides to do begins. popcorn:: We are all excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter