All our bags are packed!

redzinner

Me Wants the Medianoche!
Made it! under 50 lbs in one checked bag each!

Out of here soon :hourglass to Atlanta and then on an evening flight to Roma!

Arrivederci fellow Adventurers! :moped:

See you in Italy grumpy-1 and 1whooper! Safe travel!

I'm so excited for you! And even more excited for me! We leave in 3 days. I am pretty much packed. Just need to add last minute items and maybe do a last load of laundry the day before. It's getting tough to concentrate at work.

Have a *great* trip! Looking forward to your report when you get back!

Bon Voyage! :beach:

Sayhello

Yah for you! Have a wonderful trip.

We have two weeks to go until our German adventure--I can hardly wait!

I'm having a vicarious thrill right now for you. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are having an absolutely wonderful time! Rome was very warm and crowded but great. We are going to Florence today and it is definitely sweater weather up in the Tuscan hills. This "hotel" is lovely and you can definitely bring a little dressier clothes for dining but casual is fine.
Grumpy-1, 1whooper and I are having a great time time. Our guides are Vinnie (Vincenzo) and Mandrake - absolutely delightful guys! :goodvibes
Ciao!

We are having an absolutely wonderful time! Rome was very warm and crowded but great. We are going to Florence today and it is definitely sweater weather up in the Tuscan hills. This "hotel" is lovely and you can definitely bring a little dressier clothes for dining but casual is fine.
Grumpy-1, 1whooper and I are having a great time time. Our guides are Vinnie (Vincenzo) and Mandrake - absolutely delightful guys! :goodvibes
Ciao!

Vinnie and Marco/Mandrake are AWESOME! We had them on our 8/28 Viva Italia trip. tell them Patricia and Craig from Celebration said hi:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter