All of Disney offline??

Brenda Wood

Earning My Ears
We leave in 24 days for WDW and I am trying to finalize my dining and FP plans. Monday almost everything was down, and again today. They have made everything reliant on MDE and can't keep it running??? On my FP morning it took me 2 hours to get 3 FP's because the ap kept crashing.

My question: Has anyone had this happen while you were in the park? Are my plans at risk?

They announced Free Dining today. I kept getting ‘all circuits are busy’ on the phones and Stitch kept eating my page when I tried online. Took me an hour and a half to add one day onto my reservation :rolleyes:

OP, I feel for ya...my TA just told me they also added another promotion starting the end of April I think she said. So the website is bonkers!

What I do before going is take screenshots of my fast passes and dining just in case the app crashes while I'm in the park. Since they released free dining today I'm sure it's causes overloads of the website. Try checking back later today or tomorrow.

My app wont even open for me, and hasn't the past three days. Frustrating, but just being persistent and patient is key as there are no good options

The app doesn't even recognize my username/password today. I was able to get in on the computer around 8am Est to book one of the summer deals, but now it churns and gives me Someone Ate the Page. They really need to figure this out because their current model of filtering all travel, dining, tickets, and fastpass reservations all through one single website/app is failing spectacularly. Why not separate websites where customers can get their various things done without sinking the others, and then link it all into the app later???

I wonder if its a problem in different areas.
Both the site and app are working fine for me. All day today.
I’m in the Kansas City area.

I wonder if its a problem in different areas.
Both the site and app are working fine for me. All day today.
I’m in the Kansas City area.

Could very well be....I'm right here in the Panhandle of good ole Florida!

Yes, at DHS today and the app and website isn’t loading now at all. Can’t even login to the app.

So sorry! People count on being able to make additional FPs in the park. This is awful!

Not much fun on the planning side either.

I couldn't open the app on my phone the entire time we were on vacation mid-December but thankfully it worked for my kids, so we still had access.

Apple vs Android?

Apple for me and one kid, Android for other kid and her boyfriend. It was only me with no access but it was MY MD E acct. I also have ATT (official wireless sponsor lol) and lost cell service a couple times in the parks. No problems at home.

OP, I feel for ya...my TA just told me they also added another promotion starting the end of April I think she said. So the website is bonkers!

Yeah, the discount was actually on the site about an hour before I saw the Free Dining announcement.

I'm amazed how bad the MDE site is. Always some issue, of one kind of another. A company like Disney has a website that sucks and paid billions for it?
I know it's big and busy but so are a lot of others, but without problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter