All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

Glad to have you back! And I'm not surprised to hear that you had lots of rain and crowds! But you obviously made the best of it all and had a good time!

Exactly as we expected :rotfl:; after the "soccer team trip" in July, 2014 I said I'd never go back in July again but learned "you never say never"! :rolleyes: With DGD's schedules, the past week was the ONLY week of the year we were all free. Missed a lot of things we normally do but you adjust and make the best of the situation knowing you can't wish away the crowds or rain. Good memories...one of our favorites was the HS 7 AM rope drop (actually let us in at 6:20). EMPTY park; rode Slinky Dog 3 times in a row (and watched the SUNRISE while on the ride!), Alien Saucers and twice on Toy Story Mania before 9 AM! :tink:

i-q8SZKMm-XL.jpg
:tink:

Exactly as we expected :rotfl:; after the "soccer team trip" in July, 2014 I said I'd never go back in July again but learned "you never say never"! :rolleyes: With DGD's schedules, the past week was the ONLY week of the year we were all free. Missed a lot of things we normally do but you adjust and make the best of the situation knowing you can't wish away the crowds or rain. Good memories...one of our favorites was the HS 7 AM rope drop (actually let us in at 6:20). EMPTY park; rode Slinky Dog 3 times in a row (and watched the SUNRISE while on the ride!), Alien Saucers and twice on Toy Story Mania before 9 AM! :tink:

Welcome back! 6:20am? That sounds awesome!

I'm so jealous! Three times on Slinky Dog while watching the sun rise! And I do so understand about the heat. Our April 2017 trip was even hotter than my early June trip a few years before :scared:. I think that the older we get the less we can tolerate extremes in temperature. Looking forward to seeing a few pictures!

I'm so jealous! Three times on Slinky Dog while watching the sun rise! And I do so understand about the heat. Our April 2017 trip was even hotter than my early June trip a few years before :scared:. I think that the older we get the less we can tolerate extremes in temperature. Looking forward to seeing a few pictures!

Slinky Dog was SO MUCH FUN! DGD was able to take sunrise pictures ON the ride...I was to busy holding on for dear life! :rotfl:It's on the same level of BTMRR and we loved it! I was SO upset I didn't get better pictures of the empty park at rope drop; dang Florida heat/humidity fogged my lens after a COLD bus ride over :headache: and this was the best I could do as far as the sunrise photos...exiting the ride. :goodvibes

i-5WhJ5P5-XL.jpg
i-R65CJJD-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter