• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All New Disney Snake ~ ~ ~ With a Twist!

bytheblood

DIS Veteran
Oh Boy! Another Disney Game Thread! :teeth:

Let's Do a Snake Game, But No Repeats! :) This Should Make For An Interesting Thread Since We Really Have To Use Our Brain........And Google. :rotfl:
(Stopher Will Have Us All Really Thinking :))

Once The Snake Has Been Completed, Please End It With An Exclaimation Mark (!) And Post A Letter For The Next Snake. I Will Update This Post With The Completed Snake So That We Know What Has Been Used.

Rules:
The object of the game is to spell out Disney rides, restaurants, characters etc. Anything that is OFFICIAL Disney.
If the phrase has already been used - it canot be used again.
If somebody starts repeating one that obviously cannot be turned into anything else - please go ahead and start a new letter. :)

Page 17
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words & Phrases Already Used:

A Whole New World

Bedknobs & Broomsticks
Big Thunder Mountain railroad

Christopher Robin

Dopey
Dumbo

Hollywood & Vine

Jack Sparrow

Lilo

Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
Peter Pan

Small World
Space Mountain

Tangerine Cafe

Voyage of the Little Mermaid

World Showcase

Yachtsman Steakhouse

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
First Letter: P

Not sure I understand how to play, but I'll give it a shot. You can tell me if I'm doing it wrong.

Pete S

Not sure I understand how to play, but I'll give it a shot. You can tell me if I'm doing it wrong.

Pete S

Hi there. :)

The object of the game is to spell out Disney rides, restaurants, characters etc. So in this case, the last entry was "Pete" so you would want to follow with something that can either complete the snake or allow a continuation.

So for this one, you might want to add an R making it Peter so that it can be completed as Peter Pan or Peter Pan's Flight. Or, you could add an "'s" so that it might be completed as Pete's Garage.

I don't know anything Disney that can be completed as Pete S?? :confused3 But then again, I certainly don't know everything Disney either. ;)

oh duh! Of course it would be Disney! Silly me! Now I ruined it....sorry!:sad2:
If it's ok I will try again.

Peter

oh duh! Of course it would be Disney! Silly me! Now I ruined it....sorry!:sad2:
If it's ok I will try again.

Peter

No need to apologize...you did not ruin anything. It's just a game and that was easily fixed. :) Glad to have you join us in the fun.

Small W (course I think this one should start with I, lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter