All booked! :)

2005michelle83

Mouseketeer
Morning
Last time I was here I was planning my November 14 trip and here I am again about to start all over again with my August 17 trip!
Since our last trip with had another baby, so we'll be coming with our son (age 6) and our baby boy who'll be 19months.
We are going for 2 weeks with DH parents and staying in a two bed villa at OKW. We upgraded our dining plan to the deluxe one.
I can't wait to get the confirmation at the 11 month mark (as it's currently pre register only) then start planning the meals and fast passes.
I'm one very happy lady right now! Xxx

That's a good plan I'm so happy for you, I'm sure you will enjoy the holiday and the kids will have so much fun. You will be very busy once the 180 days for the dining options are up booking your meals and planning the fast passes. Remember there's always the kid swap if one of the boys gets tired out and you need someone to stay with them while the other one wants to ride. Go at their pace and you will have a brilliant time. We nearly booked OKW for our last trip it's beautiful and close to Disney Springs and the water taxis are fun. Unfortunately they were all booked out but the time our call was answered... maybe on another trip we'll stay there. Have fun and good luck with all your planning.

So happy for you, we booked 2 weeks in Aug too, but staying off site on I-Drive. Hope you have fun Planning. What you planned so for for your days?

Thank you :)

We are going to be out there for my birthday, so I think we will probably book to go to discovery cove on that day and then eat at one of the signature restaurants in the evening.

The only thing I'm anxious about it the weather, anyone been in August before? From what I understand it's very hot and usually there are afternoon down pours?

Sounds great. We booked OKW for October next year. So excited as we have never stayed on site before. The wait until the booking can be added to MDE is gonna kill me. lol. Cant wait to hear all about your trip. Happy planning. :jumping1:

:yay:Fab we've just booked 3 weeks in August 2017 too-1 wk at Universal and the coast then 2 weeks in a 1 bed villa at OKW. We looooove OKW. Stayed there last year for 2 weeks in August and loved it. My advice is go out early, try and use the extra magic hours and your fast passes in the morning, enjoy lunch then schedule lots of chill pool/nap time in the afternoons. Should leave you refreshed for the evenings for when it's cooled a little . Our children were 9 and 11 for this trip and coped with the pace well (just a few paddies :rolleyes1) you'll just need to see how your little folk cope at the time and adjust accordingly. I know that in the afternoons it got up to 100 on the car thermometer and at that point we headed out of the parks :)

That's a lot of time eating in restaurants with two very young children. Are you wanting to spend that much time out of the parks?

My eldest managed it fine at DLP when he had just turned two and again in Disney world when he was 4. plus he loves eating out, they're quite accustomed to that!
And He's a real foodie!
Also, with 4 adults on hand, we've got plenty of spare hands to go round.

We don't intend on going outside the parks much. One day in DC and possibly a trip to US.

We are booked at OKW for 3 weeks August 2017 too and we've also had another little one since our last trip. So we'll be travelling with ds1 (6) ds2 (3) and dd (18 months). Exciting isn't it! Been a while since we've been in August but we are stuck to school holidays now!

Ahh similar to us then!
It's very exciting! I'm slightly anxious about the weather but just so glad to have it booked and in the calendar

The only reason we upgraded our dining plan was because there are a couple of signature restaurants We like to eat in and would rather have the 3 X table service meals per day.

I can't wait to get to the 180 day mark!

Did anyone else book theirs directly through Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter