All About You FOUR !!

1- Cookies or chips

Chips...but cookies are a close second.

2- Movies: scary or funny

Scary. Am I the only one who picked scary ??

3- Christmas presents- everyone dig in OR go around one at a time

One at a time.

4- Would you rather be a good singer or a good dancer ??

A good dancer. I would love to take ballroom dance lessons one day.

5- Which is worse....bad skin or bad teeth ??

I think bad teeth would be worse. Can't exactly cover them up with make up :lmao:

6- Good Morning America or The Today Show ??

Good Morning America

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

Sunset. I don't find them depressing at all. Sunrises would be depressing to me because that would mean I am up WAY too early !! ;)

8- If you HAD to give up one...would it be Fort Wilderness or alcohol of any kind ??

Alcohol.

9- When it the last time you scrubbed your fridge clean ??

I had to clean out the fridge last week after a pop can froze and exploded all over the place :headache:

10- If you could live the life of a famous person(dead or alive) for one week....who would it be and why ??
[/QUOTE]

The head honcho at WDW because then I could make a private loop at Fort Wilderness just for me and my friends/family..free of charge of course. Premium sites of course, complete with golf carts and bar service :woohoo:

All hail Shannone!!! :worship::worship: Newly elected CEO COO CFO and what ever other letters you can think of for Disney!

1- Cookies or chips
Homemade chocolate chip

Funny..... I see enough scary stuff in real life

free for all, paper and ribbon flying

Singer, no amount of change could make this white boy dance well

teeth

Fox news morning

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??
both, if one is missing you have a problem that day

8- If you HAD to give up one...would it be Fort Wilderness or alcohol of any kind ??
alcohol, done it before but I cant get the Fort monkey off my back

a few months ago

10- If you could live the life of a famous person(dead or alive) for one week....who would it be and why ??
Milton Hershey... chocolate.... hello !

1- Cookies or chips
Cookies

Funny

Everyone dig in!

Good dancer

Bad teeth

GMA

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??
Sunrise

Since I have a spouce that will not camp at Disney I guess Fort Wilderness. Sorry guys!:rotfl:

Me - last year sometime! DH, the cleans when he's venting type - probably last week!:lmao:

10- If you could live the life of a famous person(dead or alive) for one week....who would it be and why ?
Dunno. I'd have to think about that one for a while.:laughing:

Scary. Am I the only one who picked scary ??

The head honcho at WDW because then I could make a private loop at Fort Wilderness just for me and my friends/family..free of charge of course. Premium sites of course, complete with golf carts and bar service :woohoo:

I was gonna say that this was, indeed, a bit scary, until I read your plan to take over WDW. Now I am sending my army of specially trained gerbils to clean your house, do all of your laundry, mow your lawn, and stand all day waving palm fronds while you lie in your backyard eating Bons-Bons. If that doesn't get me a campsite in the private loop, I don't know what will! :dance3:

I'd picksmeone dead so i could get some rest.. Oh come on, someone had to be waiting for that.

:rotfl2: Now thats funny, I don't care who you are! !:rotfl2:

My son said,,"Why would I want to be a dead person?"

I was gonna say that this was, indeed, a bit scary, until I read your plan to take over WDW. Now I am sending my army of specially trained gerbils to clean your house, do all of your laundry, mow your lawn, and stand all day waving palm fronds while you lie in your backyard eating Bons-Bons. If that doesn't get me a campsite in the private loop, I don't know what will! :dance3:

Deal:cool1: Now if you make those gerbils cute cabana boys instead...the site is your for LIFE ;)

Deal:cool1: Now if you make those gerbils cute cabana boys instead...the site is your for LIFE ;)

I'm working on it. When you start out with gerbils, it takes a while to trade your way up to cabana boys, ya know!! :banana: :banana:

Sometimes cabanna boys will flock to you when you mention that you have free gerbils!

1- Cookies or chips
Chips, as long as there's dip

funny

I don't celebrate presents -- but if I did, I think one at a time

Dancer

skin

Today Show

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??
Sunrise

Alcohol

A month ago

Well, Rog actually took my answer! I was going to say Noah - but because it would be so cool to be in a big box with all those animals!! :dance3: And, could you imagine how he felt when God told him that he and his family were the only ones that were going to be saved? wow. what an honor.

1- Cookies or chips
Chips

Funny

Dig in

Dancer

Teeth

Neither

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??
Sunset

Fort Wilderness

1 Month ago

Princess Diana...I would love the clothes and travel. I would have turned the royal family upside down.

Sampsons an interesting choice...closest thing to a real superhero the world has ever documented...but, poor guy....the dude fell for that Jezebel broad

Man...he mustve had it bad for that chick...I bet she was a stripper.

Uh, I think her name was Delilah, and yeah, pretty sure she was a stripper! Who else can get away with such attitude, "you said you love me but you lied to me about how you might be KILLED... you don't love me"!!! Women :scared:

1- Cookies or chips
Chips, Cool Ranch Doritos

Funny, always funny, hate most horror flicks (Aliens being a rare exception!):scared1: :hmghost:

One at a time, we're too cheap to buy a bunch of presents, so better make it last party:

No matter how loud the music, people can always see you dance! :dance3: :dancer: :dance3:

bad teeth, cosmetics are cheaper that orthodontics :scared:
:hmghost:
Do I have to watch? Ok, Today :happytv:

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??
Today is the first day of the rest of your life... sunrises are so full of new opportunities :flower1:

Who comes up with such outrageous dichotomies! Ok, alcohol. :sad2:

About a month ago (great timing on the question, BTW!). We had to consolidate the contents of three fridges into two and scrubbed the two 'survivors' in the process.

Continuing the 'holy roller' theme I'll choose John the Apostle :bride: . He sat under the teaching of Jesus, witnessed the transfiguration, never embarrassed himself like Peter, and had all his doubts redressed by 'handling and eating with' the risen Christ. :thumbsup2

[and yes, I know the 'apostle' icon is a bride, but I thought it looked like a shepherd. Besides, the church is the bride of Christ, so leave me alone! ;-)]

Youre right...it WAS Deliliah....who the hell is Jezebell???

1- Cookies or chips cookies always

2- Movies: scary or funny funny

3- Christmas presents- everyone dig in OR go around one at a time one at a time, see which one i can borrow!

4- Would you rather be a good singer or a good dancer ?? i am a classically trained musician, singing please

5- Which is worse....bad skin or bad teeth ?? bad teeth

6- Good Morning America or The Today Show ?? Today Show

7- Sunrise or Sunset ?? Sunset, no morning person here.

8- If you HAD to give up one...would it be Fort Wilderness or alcohol of any kind ?? Alcohol

9- When it the last time you scrubbed your fridge clean ?? About a month ago

10- If you could live the life of a famous person(dead or alive) for one week....who would it be and why ??Caroll Shelby, I would love to see how that guy's brain works and how he comes up for ideas for cars. The guy utterly fascinates me. I am a female gearhead; I cannot help myself.

Youre right...it WAS Deliliah....who the hell is Jezebell???

Jezebel was King Ahab's wife. They were both EVIL!! Read all about it starting in 1Kings, chapter 16. "Delightful" story.

Delilah was a Philistine woman that Samson took a "liking" to - even though he was married. Samson took the Vow of the Nazarite (the goodie two-shoes group) and led Israel for twenty years. The Philistines and Hebrews were tremendous rivals. When the rulers of the Philistines realized how smitten Samson was with Delilah, they encouraged Delilah to entrap Samson to reveal why he had such strength. Samson was so full of himself, he became a braggard and spilled the beans! Read all about this in Judges, starting with chapter 13 thru 17.

Archeologists recently uncovered a Philistine temple with two columns plain as day in the center & said it was very feasible for one man who was in good physical shape to push the columns apart, thus bringing the whole temple crashing down. (I love the show The Naked Archeologist)

If you just read the Bible as it is (without trying desperately to pull some conveluted meaning from each verse) you'll read some very cool stories. The stories are what they are - and I doubt God put any cryptic coding into it - as some would have you think. What I find interesting is that archeologists are actually finding stuff that supports a lot of the stories in the Bible.

Okay - Bible & history lesson complete. You may return to your previous mayhem!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter