All about Randy...HOW ABOUT MISTY PICS???

Even though my event was not a wedding, I did find Misty through these boards and used her for my birthday party at GMR. I cannot say enough at how pleased I was. She and her husband were so easy to work with and everyone felt extremely at ease around them. And...I loved my photos! A wedding certainly trumps a birthday in how creative the photos can be and I am really impressed with her creativity there. I am also impressed with what I have seen of Randy's.

Here is the link to my event: Melanie's 10-17-2007 Password is Wells if you cannot get to it with the link.

http://www.photostockplus.com/home.php?tmpl=28&user_id=19783&event=133313&album=133314

Even though my event was not a wedding, I did find Misty through these boards and used her for my birthday party at GMR. I cannot say enough at how pleased I was. She and her husband were so easy to work with and everyone felt extremely at ease around them. And...I loved my photos! A wedding certainly trumps a birthday in how creative the photos can be and I am really impressed with her creativity there. I am also impressed with what I have seen of Randy's.

Here is the link to my event: Melanie's 10-17-2007 Password is Wells if you cannot get to it with the link.

http://www.photostockplus.com/home.php?tmpl=28&user_id=19783&event=133313&album=133314

All I can say is I am so jealous! I am truing 30th next year, If I had the money I would so do that!!!

Stephanie,

I LOVE your e-pics! I really like the one of you two on the swing!!! Thanks for posting them :goodvibes

Wow! These pictures are gorgeous! I LOVE Misty's work, too -- the Boardwalk sign shot and the one with lollipops, and all of Stephanie's e-pics are just so beautiful and sentimental! :love:

Thanks Ladies! I love the one on the swing too! It's proudly matted and framed above our bed!

Emily,
I just want to say that I LOVE your pictures! The very first one of you and your hubby brought tears to my eyes! I was so impressed with her work, that I decided not to book Randy....

Instead- I'm OFICIALLY BOOKED WITH MISTY!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Emily,
I just want to say that I LOVE your pictures! The very first one of you and your hubby brought tears to my eyes! I was so impressed with her work, that I decided not to book Randy....

Instead- I'm OFICIALLY BOOKED WITH MISTY!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Awesome! I am so glad to hear that! You will love her!! :cheer2: I can't wait to see your pics!

Stephanie and Acurry your pictures are beautiful! Acurry: Are those your parents and In-laws wedding pics on the table? What a cute idea!

Stephanie and Acurry your pictures are beautiful! Acurry: Are those your parents and In-laws wedding pics on the table? What a cute idea!

Thank you for the compliment. Your pictures are beautiful as well. Yes, those are pictures of our parents, we found them and thought it would a great addition to our cake table as well as a tribute to the people who helped us have our dream wedding.

Wow, she's really gotten better since '06!!

DSC_0199.jpg

3.jpg

1316.jpg

1185.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

I dont have as many 'cool' ones, but I didn't have bridesmaids/groomsmen, etc. We had an Intimate (now Escape) wedding!

So I just found this thread and am very impressed with Misty's work! She is now definitely in the running, if we choose to go with an outside photographer! :goodvibes

I am not sure if she is on here still but hope1826 had amazing Misty pics as well. Hers are what made me decide to go with Misty.

I am excited that we have Misty in 2 weeks. The photos form her are what DF and I are most excited about.

I am so glad this thread was brought back again. I think Misty and her husband are wonderful! I can't wait to work with them in February. I think she is often overshadowed on this board by the other photographers in the Orlando area.

Toni I can not wait to see pics of your wedding!!!

I"ll include a few from my webpage, since I LOVED our pictures that Misty and her husband did! :lovestruc

One of these days I'm going to get around to putting the rest up, which will be good, because there are plenty that are even better than these - these were just the first ones that I grabbed when I was trying to put something up on the site quickly!

family_soft.jpg

framed_vows.jpg

kiss_forehead_gf_bkgrnd.jpg

flowers_on_ground_soft.jpg

dance_by_cake.jpg

aurora_soft.jpg

kissing_by_epcot_ball.jpg

kristy_john_epcot_heads_touch.jpg

boat_wave.jpg

poly_stream.jpg

in_the_leaves.jpg

by_lanterns.jpg

heart_in_sand.jpg

another_kiss.jpg

Okay, I will post here too. People are probably getting sick of my yammering on about Misty, but oh well.

Toni: I know you have seen all mine, but I thought I would get this started! I wll try to post some I didn't post it on the other photo thread.

Except this one...cause I just love this one...:goodvibes
vintageboardwalk.jpg

flowers-1.jpg

23235.jpg

230702.jpg

circle.jpg

kisses.jpg

softbride3.jpg

necklace.jpg

lollypops.jpg

23414.jpg

23436.jpg

softparty.jpg

donald.jpg

I love your pictures, the one with the suckers made me :rotfl:

All those pics were really great... I especially loved the picture of Donald looking at the wedding cake with him and Daisy on it. :wizard:

:banana: You guys are getting me so excited with this thread! I'm going to email her tomorrow for a progress update. I feel impatient but it has been about 3 weeks :confused3

:banana: so excited!!

OMG ALissa I totally forgot you had Misty!!!! I can't WAIT to see your pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter