• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alissa & Tim's 10/30/08 Wedding TR (MISTY PICS are up)

I am soooo glad we booked Misty too. Your pics are gorgeous!!! You were such a beautiful bride.

We finally got our MISTY PICS on cd!! :cool1:

And I'm not sure how long it will be up, but STVS sent us a preview of our whole wedding video too! Wedding Video (Lo Resolution) One of there reasons we went with STVS is because they were the only company we could find to offer a Blu-Ray version. It was awesome and I'm so glad we shelled out the extra dough for it. I love me some HD... Tim's turned me into an hd snob. lol

:dance3:

I wish our Misty pics didn't take so long to get back to us, we just got our cd the other day and I was really hoping to make some blurb books for the parents for xmas. :( But :confused3 what are you gunna do? I was just bummed because she said we should have them in 2 weeks, and it took more like 2 months! :eek: We are totally blown away by the quality though, I have no idea how we're going to pick just 200!! :scared: OMG I think there are like 1130-something to choose from!! Yikes.

:banana: We were SO happy with misty though - and I would much rather have had her take a longer time and get them perfect then send us a bunch of crap really fast. Not that I think she could do anything crappy, even if she tried! She was phenomenal and I would recommend her 150%! :lovestruc

omg - I can't believe I haven't updated this in a million years. Our MK shoot in January was a total blast! Regina was our amazing photographer and we were quite pleased with the photos. There were a few I wasn't a huge fan of, but for the most part, they were great! :thumbsup2

username: Jones / Dube Bridal Portrait
password: 1971

I also posted pics from our NBC themed at home reception, which was also awesome. :)

Click here to be directed to my weblog

Yay!!! An update!!! Love the cakes, they are sooo cute! The reception looks like so much fun. The guy in the antlers :lmao: looks like he's having a blast. Oh... you're not in any of the at home reception pictures :confused3

Thanks Carolina! Yah, that was one of my brothers best friends. We had a box full of silly costumes and things for the photo booth and the more people drank the sillier they got! :rotfl: pirate: It was a lot of fun.

Hm. Not sure why you don't see any pics of me, there are tons. Try this link instead: Our Website

:) I miss you guys! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter