Alexander Michael is here!

Congratulations! What a cute little guy.

Oh Kim, what a beautiful baby, and gorgeous eyes! I'll bet he is a heartbreaker some day. Congratulations to you and your DH.

Congratulations, Kim!! He's beautiful!! I was just thinking about you the other day...I knew you were due not long after my original due date. I think your DS weighs more than my 6 week old DS! LOL!! He adorable!

Congratulations Kim!!!!

He is perfect! What a cutie :)

Welcome to the World Alexander!

Tamie

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Boy those big babies are just beautiful aren't they?? (I have to say that ;) )

Congratulations Kim and get well soon. I know that recovering from a c-section isn't too fun!

Enjoy your precious little boy!

Oh Kim - CONGRATS!!!!!! What an incredibly handsome little man!!!!!!!

WELCOME ALEXANDER!!!!

Congratulations.:) He is adorable. He's so alert too.:) Are you calling him Alexander or Michael or Alexander Michael, or something else?:)

Oh My he is so very precious!

God bless you both, enjoy your new precious gift!

<font face="comic sans ms" color=blue>Awwww! :sunny: How adorable!!!! :) :)

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, Alexander Michael! :wave: </font>

Congratulations to both you and Brian, Kim!!!! What a cutie Alexander Michael is!! Now, you put your left arm in, you put your left arm...... Ahhhhh, not yet, just enjoy, and get some rest!!! :teeth: My best to mom and dad!! :sunny:

Dan

Congratulations on the birth of your son. He is a handsome little guy!

Kim,
He is one of the most beautiful newborns I have ever seen-REALLY!! Congrats. Hope you heal quickly. I didn't realize we lived so close to each other! Maybe we can do a play date after I have mine!!! 8 weeks to go!
Kim

But can he do the Hokey Pokey? ;)

Kim, congratulations to you and Brian!!!!! Alexander is gorgeous!! What a sweet bright baby and so glad to hear that all is well!!

Hugs,
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter