• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ale & Compass reopening

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
I read that Ale & Compass is reopening, and I was hoping to eat there for our Labor Day stay. But are ADRs not available yet? Can't find them online, and not sure if it's worth a phone call or should I just wait and keep checking online.

I read that Ale & Compass is reopening, and I was hoping to eat there for our Labor Day stay. But are ADRs not available yet? Can't find them online, and not sure if it's worth a phone call or should I just wait and keep checking online.
[/Q

I am in the same boat. I called today and was unable to make a reservation on the phone. She said to check online tomorrow morning.

I just tried to make the reservation in MDE this morning. It now shows the "Reserve Dining" button, but when you enter the # of guests and then go to select a date, the whole calendar is grayed out!

I tried just now, and I can pick dates (it's not grayed out), but no availability for either meal any of my 4 days. Checked a few other random days in the next two months, and no availability for 2 people. Is it possible it's booked up already, or rather they just haven't loaded the availability yet?

I tried just now, and I can pick dates (it's not grayed out), but no availability for either meal any of my 4 days. Checked a few other random days in the next two months, and no availability for 2 people. Is it possible it's booked up already, or rather they just haven't loaded the availability yet?

Idk- for me the calendar says "closed" with grey/white lines for every day the next 60 days. I was looking for just a party of 2 on a weekday in September so... I might call later today if it doesn't update.

Most likely they haven't loaded it. No way every time and day has been booked

I was surprised at the lack of seafood at both the restaurant and lounge...no shrimp and grits on the breakfast menu. :sad: We also planed to visit our fav. in DS, Paddlefish. The don't have 2 of our favorites. Mostly crab, no lobster roll, or other seafood.

Yeah, from reports they have never been super friendly to those of us who have to eat gluten-free, and with the changes it looks like almost all the options are gone. :( Scratch this one from my "maybe" list in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter