Ale and Compass solo breakfast

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I guess Ale and Compass doesn't like solos for breakfast. My 60 day window just opened, so I was trying for breakfast there. No day of my January trip had availability until lunchtime. But when I changed the # from one person to 2 people, suddenly multiple breakfast times were available every day. Lesson learned-book for 2, show up with one. I knew that was a glitch in the system several years ago, but I thought it had been fixed. Guess not.

Nope. Still a Disney tech gremlin designed to make you feel important and valued.

Baffles me no end why a huge corporation like Disney can’t get minimally competent ITs.

Oh, wait. They’d have to pay them more than poverty-level.

Silly Dotness!

I guess Ale and Compass doesn't like solos for breakfast. My 60 day window just opened, so I was trying for breakfast there. No day of my January trip had availability until lunchtime. But when I changed the # from one person to 2 people, suddenly multiple breakfast times were available every day. Lesson learned-book for 2, show up with one. I knew that was a glitch in the system several years ago, but I thought it had been fixed. Guess not.
So the restaurant can plan it is nice to simply go back in the reservation after making it, click modify and change to 1. Takes about 2 minutes. I am solo this trip too and 95% of my bookings had to be for 2 or 3. Stupid? Yes. The glitch has been there a long time. Easy to fix thankfully.

To me, this has Bob Paycheck written all over it. They make more money from a party of 2 at a table than they would a party of 1.

This has been going on for far longer than Chapek has been in charge. Most of my trips are solo and I have needed to get reservations for 2 for quite a while.

Seems to be a problem for some restaurants but not others. I was able to easily get a reservation for 1 at Whispering Canyon and La Creperie. Other places only had availability for 2 or 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter