Alcohol shop on board?

pudinhd

DIS Veteran
Happy Saturday! We have not cruised on the Magic in many years... I know there was a shop that sold alcohol, including Sheridan's coffee liqueur that we cannot buy in the US. I think the shop has been repurposed, but I am wondering if any other shops have an alcohol section and if anyone has seen this item. My youngest sister and her husband bought it on their honeymoon and we would love to surprise them with a bottle. Thank you!liqueur-sheridans.png

Happy Saturday! We have not cruised on the Magic in many years... I know there was a shop that sold alcohol, including Sheridan's coffee liqueur that we cannot buy in the US. I think the shop has been repurposed, but I am wondering if any other shops have an alcohol section and if anyone has seen this item. My youngest sister and her husband bought it on their honeymoon and we would love to surprise them with a bottle. Thank you!View attachment 799966
DCL doesn't have duty-free alcohol for sale onboard. You can purchase in ports (if you can find it) and DCL will hold it for you when you reboard for pick up on debarkation.

Sadly, the duty free shop was removed from Disney's ships several years ago. On our first cruise, 2013, there was an actual store filled with many options of various types and sizes of alcohol beverages. The next couple of cruises, the duty free was kept behind the cashier in one of the stores and was limited to just a few items. Now it has been phased out completely. :(

Sadly, the duty free shop was removed from Disney's ships several years ago. On our first cruise, 2013, there was an actual store filled with many options of various types and sizes of alcohol beverages. The next couple of cruises, the duty free was kept behind the cashier in one of the stores and was limited to just a few items. Now it has been phased out completely. :(
Thank you very much!

Well, a lot of things are a bit more expensive now (compared to your cruise which was "in many years" ago).
Oh, yes!! 15 years since we were on the Magic! 5 years since our last Disney cruise!

Go on an Alaskan cruise, it's sold in almost any liquor store here in BC ;-) Currently $31.99CDN which is just over $23US.
Thank you for that info! Very interesting to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter