• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alcohol at gift shops

Gift shops prices are always very high for those sorts of things. Can't you buy some small bottles of alcohol at home for a reasonable price before departing and just pack in you luggage?
Great concept but the small bottle part has me complexed

boardwalk? I am staying there? so short walk? is there a sidewalk there?
There's a sidewalk from the Boardwalk resort entrance to Epcot Resorts Blvd. The Speedway is on the other side of the blvd., but there's no crosswalk, so you have to be careful crossing over. Many people do it every day. PS bring a rolling suitcase to pack your purchases in and make it easier to transport them back to BW, where the hallways to your room are very long!

I would walk to it, but I don’t think there are sidewalks
There are sidewalks from the BW Resort entrance to Epcot Resorts Blvd. - because people have to walk to and from the parking lots. But no crosswalk at the boulevard and no sidewalk on the Speedway side, but fortunately that’s not far.

As others have said there are no sidewalks --note there was like 3 years ago but not there last year. exit the BW form the back stay to the right towards the parking lots wen you come to the main road make a right walk to the corner to cross you will need to walk on the side of the road to the entrance. There is an entrance to Speedway directly across as well but that is not where the light is. either way it is maybe a 8 minute walk including crossing. The one in DS you will need to walk to where you get the buses as they all let off in front of DS walk across the bridge and go left all sidewalks. They both have beer at normal prices and they usually have wine -Barefoot and another cheaper brand but still much cheaper than Disney. However for wine EPCOT Italy, Germany and France (and likely others) sell bottles that are better quality and reasonable compared to the resorts for what you get they will need to sent and picked up at the park entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter