Alaska itineraries changed for 2020??

YohoAPiratesLife4Me

Mouseketeer
Any idea why they are no longer offering 9 night cruises next year with a stop at Hubbard Glacier? Also, for next year on 7 nights, they don't offer a stop at Icy Strait Point.

Sorry if this question has been asked before but with the new format on these boards I'm having trouble searching and finding things.

Thank you

Any idea why they are no longer offering 9 night cruises next year with a stop at Hubbard Glacier? Also, for next year on 7 nights, they don't offer a stop at Icy Strait Point.

Sorry if this question has been asked before but with the new format on these boards I'm having trouble searching and finding things.

Thank you
There are always itinerary changes from season to season. It depends on who gets their bid in first for porting in any specific port, what the costs are, and if there's even space to dock.

That's also true for other cruiselines, but DCL is pretty far down the pecking order in Alaska.

July 23 and September 10 2020 they are in icy straight point. And they are both 7 night cruises.

I think it’s similar this year aswell - we are on the 26.8 sailing and there was only that sailing and an earlier one in July that was a 7 night with a stop in icy straight point

I think it’s similar this year aswell - we are on the 26.8 sailing and there was only that sailing and an earlier one in July that was a 7 night with a stop in icy straight point
There's actually 3 that go to ISP this year (along with the 9 night). the beginning of July, ours at the end of August and the last Alaska cruise before dry dock, September 9th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter