Alaska Dog Camp

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
Hello. Everyone that I keep talking to that has cruised Alaska keeps discussing the Alaska Dog Camp excursions where you can see the sled dogs and the kids can interact with them. I know most of these people have been on Princess but wasn't sure if there was a similar experience via Disney or an outside provider anyone has used. Thanks in advance!

We did this, I would not do it again. The sledding wasn't fun and the interaction with the dogs/puppies was very minimal. Not worth the money IMO. There are a lot of amazing things to see in Alaska, I wish we had done something else.

We booked through https://skagwayshoretours.com

Previously we did the zip lining with them and that was truly an amazing experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter