Alamo Rentals

lthiesfeld07

Mouseketeer
Hey all,
I bought an Annual Pass in January, and I plan on heading to Orlando in April to do some job hunting in the local schools and spending a few nights in the parks.
Has anyone used their AP discount with Alamo? I'm under 25 so I'll be hit with that "underage" charge.... so a discount would be great.
Opinions on Alamo?
Thanks!:goodvibes

I've rented from Alamo several times, and have had no problems. Pretty easy to deal with in general. Although one time they tried to upsell me their own insurance, which cost more than the rental itself...

Used Alamo when we went down there. Considering that it was the first time I rented a car, it was a good expierence. Definetely recommend them.

I have almost exclusively used Alamo on our DW trips. But for our upcoming May we found their prices to be higher than other rental agencies. Do some comparing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter