• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alamo Inn?

Mappyland

Earning My Ears
Looking to go last min, there is availability here.

Anyone stayed? How was it and the walk to the park? About 20 min or so?

Thanks!

If that is the Motel next door to Stovall’s, it isn’t a bad walk. Maybe 8-9 minutes to security and another 8-9 to the gates (I don’t have small children).

Just know that you cannot cut through the GCH on the way to DTD and the parks, but you can cut though on the way back from DTD to Disneyland Dr. That can be a very welcome and scenic shortcut at the end of the day.

Not a bad walk at all. Maybe 15 minutes max to the gate? The rooms were decent as in they had a clean shower and bed and plenty of space for the two of us. We’d stay again.

Just know that you cannot cut through the GCH on the way to DTD and the parks, but you can cut though on the way back from DTD to Disneyland Dr. That can be a very welcome and scenic shortcut at the end of the day.

Would this also be a shortcut if you’re staying at one of the hotels on Katella like Hotel Indigo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter