Alamo inn and suites

3DisMunchkins

Mouseketeer
Anyone ever stayed here? It’s really cheap so I’m not expecting luxury but just wondering how it compares to the other budget hotels like motel 6. And how is the walk? I’ve always stayed on harbor.
Thanks!

I stayed there over the 4th of July last year. It was ok. My room was clean and comfortable. I didn't go to the pool but it was small and packed with kids. The walk is long. You go past the Paradise Pier hotel and in through Downtown Disney. You can cut through the Grand Californian on the way back but not on the way to the parks. That's really the only reason I wouldn't stay here again. I'd rather stay on Harbor and get and ART bus pass.

I stayed there over the 4th of July last year. It was ok. My room was clean and comfortable. I didn't go to the pool but it was small and packed with kids. The walk is long. You go past the Paradise Pier hotel and in through Downtown Disney. You can cut through the Grand Californian on the way back but not on the way to the parks. That's really the only reason I wouldn't stay here again. I'd rather stay on Harbor and get and ART bus pass.

Thanks!
I was afraid that might be the case with the walk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter