Alamo Car Rental at MCO

wee-haggis

DIS Veteran
I have a Standard booked. I seem to remember that there is no Standard aisle. I am skipping the desk,so what section do I choose from ?

Correct their isn’t a standard aisle in MCO so you will choose from the full size aisle. Have a fun trip!

And there is usually an attendant nearby who can direct you if it’s not obvious where to go.

Yep! We booked a standard and got a minivan on the full size aisle in November (Obviously not guaranteed, but it was nice to find). We had a couple of hours to kill since our DD was arriving later than us, and checked the opposite side from where our flight landed (A or B, I can never remember)

Funny.no matter what rental car company we have used...primarily in Vegas i guess.. Even the economy area has full size cars to pick...but we paid for economy. The few times we done it at MCO same thing. All sorts of sizes to choose from the economy section.

Last week we book a midsize and there were tons of vans,SUV, and trucks in the midsize section. We waited 10 minutes for a midsize car to come.

The car ID is scanned or written down by the clerk at the lot exit. If you arbitrarily take a car that is different from the kind you booked, your contract and invoice might be refigured at a higher rate when you return the car. But the rental agency should have a provision to give you a car that holds the persons and baggage that you booked a car for, without extra charge or large delay.

Larger cars consume more gas per mile. You already knew that.

Some not so commonly rented vehicles, notably convertibles and pickup trucks, might not be covered by your credit card rental collision benefit.

The car ID is scanned or written down by the clerk at the lot exit. If you arbitrarily take a car that is different from the kind you booked, your contract and invoice might be refigured at a higher rate when you return the car. But the rental agency should have a provision to give you a car that holds the persons and baggage that you booked a car for, without extra charge or large delay.

Larger cars consume more gas per mile. You already knew that.

Some not so commonly rented vehicles, notably convertibles and pickup trucks, might not be covered by your credit card rental collision benefit.
If it’s in the section labeled say compact. You will only get charged for that. I ask everytime we get a car that is bigger than what we booked. They won’t let you leave without you knowing you got the wrong car size or whatever.
I have never seen convertibles or high end cars in the economy sections. But always full size. And with those. You’ll only get charged what u booked. Vegas and MCO is really the best places to find larger cars or small suvs in the economy section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter