Alamo: Can you cancel after you check in online?

JandD Mom

Striving for a magical life!
He all,

My title says it all. I am headed to MCO next week. If I check in today and a better deal comes along, can I cancel?

I would think so. Unless you prepaid, I presume you haven't given them credit card info yet. I usually don't bother to checkin until the day before. And when I do checkin, I only give them drivers license, etc., but no credit card.

In any event, unless its a prepaid reservation, you should be able to cancel it.

I would think so. Unless you prepaid, I presume you haven't given them credit card info yet. I usually don't bother to checkin until the day before. And when I do checkin, I only give them drivers license, etc., but no credit card.

In any event, unless its a prepaid reservation, you should be able to cancel it.

I have never done online check in before because we usually use National. Is this true that you don't have to put in the credit card info?

I had to put in cc info but it says on the check-in page that I won't be charged until I get there only a $1 hold on my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter