Alamo at Disney Car Care Center-You Click, We Pick

HappyAsALark

Earning My Ears
Hi! Has anyone picked up a car form Alamo at the Disney Care Center using the "You click, we pick" promo? Were you able to skip the line? I booked a car with this promo but it says skipping the line is not an option and to visit the counter. I am unclear if this feature is not available because of the location or promo based. I appreciate any insight and help. Thanks!

Yeah it’s a small place. Even booking through National I had to wait in line.

Don’t forget they offer free shuttles anywhere on property, hotels or parks! (Well the MK drop off is TTC but other than that it’s like a free taxi.) I think you’re supposed to call ahead of time for a pickup but when dropping off a car they just put you on the next available shuttle.

Yes no skipping the line. Also make sure you are good with a small car or a truck. That is what we have had available to us multiple times over the last year with the you click we pick offer.

Thanks so much everyone! It is just me and a carryon. I am short (Fit in a compact) but can drive large vehicles (F-250) so I think either end of the spectrum will work. Excited to try this option instead of rideshare to see how it works out. Rideshare can be so unpredictable and now I can make a stop on the way out (HS). Fingers crossed.

We love this option and use it both ways. Been burned too many times with surge pricing $100 plus. It usually costs us $125 to $150 total for the trip plus we get to shop on the way in and out and head to the airport on our time.

Thinking of renting a car from here (only need it for 1 day). We're staying on property, is it easy to do? How does the process work? TIA!

I'll give you my experience from 2019, some things very well may have changed since then. Book in advance from any of the usual outlets. Call the day before your reservation to set up a pick up time and place. They will come pick you up and bring you to the CCC. Go inside and fill out the necessary paperwork and get the keys. When you bring the vehicle back, you just tell the shuttle driver where you'd like to be dropped off.

Just rented from CCC last week and we did have to go inside but no one else was in line and the guy was fast with the paperwork. We had reserved an economy and were given a Toyota Camry. I didn’t see any other available cars. Lol

When we returned the car the courtesy van was sitting there and he drove us back to the Yacht Club. It is free but there is a tip cup so we left one. 😜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter