Alamo AD8913MJR return date conflict

That's the link to use. Choose the MCO location and under topic, you can use "Reservation Issues & Questions". As I previously mentioned, I received an email confirmation a few hours later from a customer service rep confirming that she cancelled my two reservations.
Thank you! I will try that.

I'm in the same situation and am trying to contact them. This link just takes me to a page to enter location info to leave feedback. When I go to their Contact us page on the website and hit the Send Us an Email button, it takes me to the same page with no where to send them an email.

Does anyone have an actual email address for customer service? I googled but haven't found anything. Thanks!

Another option..

Use the automated cancellation option when you call Alamo. That's what I used and it no longer shows in my list of reservations.

Have you tried to View/Modify your existing reservation with that code? When I try accessing mine it won't even bring it up, but instead gives an error "could not validate coupon." This happened to me last year as well and I had to call to cancel it since you can no longer access the reservation on line. I wasn't going to take any chances when I got to the airport. My dates are 7/15-7/20, so not sure what the new valid dates are for the coupon.

I am currently having this issue. I have a reservation 7/14-7/22 and tried to online check in today and kept getting the ‘could not validate coupon’ error. I called Alamo and they have my reservation listed and told me it was an issue I needed to call Priceline about.

So...I called Alamo to confirm my reservation after the issue with the coupon code. I booked via Priceline (Autoslash) and they also applied a code for second driver free. Alamo said that wasn’t listed on the reservation and would not be applied. Priceline was useless. I ended up cancelling the whole reservation and booking with Budget. I was able to get the next size up car and have my husband listed as a driver for less than $100 more.

Any updated experiences with this? Thanks!!

Not in Orlando, but I had made a reservation at the Tulsa Airport using this code. Made the reservation months before it went 'bad' - reservation was for July 12 - 21. Emailed Alamo about the issue [had 1 reservation for Orlando and 1 for Tulsa] and they assured me they would honor the price as long as no modifications occurred to reservation. And that is exactly what happened in Tulsa - even though we significantly upgraded to a much more expensive vehicle - which I did pay the difference for the upgrade. Manager did have to come over and do some coding to make it keep the $30 off from when we upgraded to a bigger vehicle. I didn't have to do this in Orlando and I was able to get within $8. of the original reservation using another code. I was very pleased with the way it was handled.

Not in Orlando, but I had made a reservation at the Tulsa Airport using this code. Made the reservation months before it went 'bad' - reservation was for July 12 - 21. Emailed Alamo about the issue [had 1 reservation for Orlando and 1 for Tulsa] and they assured me they would honor the price as long as no modifications occurred to reservation. And that is exactly what happened in Tulsa - even though we significantly upgraded to a much more expensive vehicle - which I did pay the difference for the upgrade. Manager did have to come over and do some coding to make it keep the $30 off from when we upgraded to a bigger vehicle. I didn't have to do this in Orlando and I was able to get within $8. of the original reservation using another code. I was very pleased with the way it was handled.
Great, thanks for the update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter