Aladdin and Jasmine's Storytime

Are you talking about the one at DL and not the big production at DCA? The DL show is at Alladin's Oasis between the Tiki Room and the Jungle Cruise. There is a schedule out front, but I know lst week it was at 11:45, 12:45... I'm not sure exactly how many shows there were. The nice thing is there is a meet and greet afterwards for pictures and autographs. We caught the show on our final day at the park which made my daughters trip, since she was able to get Jasmine's (her favorite princess) autograph and picture.

The Alladdin show at DCA is a big production that is supposed to be wonderful. It is held at the Hyperion theater. Basically once you go in the DCA gates, take a left through the Hollywood back lots and it will be at the very end (if you take a right at the theater you will end up at the Tower of terror) It runs Wed-Sunday. I can't remember all the times, but I know the first is at 12:35. Unfortunately for us, we missed this show (again...) The only days we would've had time were Monday and Tuesday and those are the off days. One of these days we'll catch the show!

Thanks! it was the storytime one that I was wondering about.... the one in DL.
Does anyone have a current schedule for it?

Per current schedule: Disneyland
Aladdin & Jasmine's StoryTale Adventures- Adventureland- Aladdin's Oasis Join Aladdin & Jasmine for a storytelling adventure set in the magical land of Agrabah.
Daily: 11:45 am, 12:45, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 pm

HTH

My kids( boys - ages 6 and 7) actually really enjoyed this one. There was a lot of participation, jokes, silly humor, etc. the kids got to sit right at Alladin and Jasime's feet. I would think any kids much older might not like it - unless they are girls wanting the princess's autograph! Very realxing for the adults - comfortable and cool in the shade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter