AKV price per point

Raven01

Proud Momma to DD
While waiting for my financial ducks to quack along, I'm analyzing AKV price per point over July-September.

Average price between that period in 2018 and 2019 has stayed pretty consistent ($110, actually went down some pennies) based on the ROFR thread, but there was a huge jump in price per point in 2017. Anyone know why? It went from in the $80s to closer to $100 suddenly.

Love it or hate it, the economy turned around after the elections. That lead to more demand, less supply, and eventually Disney raising direct prices. We have some of the lowest unemployment rates across all demographics in the history of the nation. No one needs to unload contracts to avoid foreclosure.

Keeping that in mind, I still saw AKV going for $80-$95 back in early 2017.

You can get AKV from $100 dollars upwards, there are listings around 200 to 300 points at the $100 dollar mark,

DVC prices really follow the economy, if it is strong the prices will keep going up if we hit a bump in the road prices will take a hit. We bought AKV in 2016 for around $90/point, so the prices have gone up quiet a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter