AKV Points for 2024. 291 Pts for Rent Only @ $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFMont

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
AKV. have 291 AKV points for rent. I am renting @ $18 per a point plus any paypal fees. If interested please provide the following so I can check availability. Booking priority of 11 to 7 months. All resorts at 7 Months. Any reservations less than 30 points are $19pp.

NO VALUE ROOMS PLEASE, UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS AVAILABLE

- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
- Number of guests

50% deposit, remaining 50%, 90 days prior to reservation date for reservations after 5 months. Fees paid by buyer. We can certainly use a contract if you feel more comfortable.

Been a member here for many years and I am an experienced renter.

Last edited:

What is available for 05/10/2024 to 05/15/2024 for 2 bedroom or 2 studios?
Thanks

There are lots of both available. What specifically are you looking for?

which ever is easier for you as it’s 2 couples would love Grand Floridian but AK or Poly is great

which ever is easier for you as it’s 2 couples would love Grand Floridian but AK or Poly is great
I can only book AKL over 7 months. You need to find someone with Poly or GFV points if that is what you would like.

Hi, looking for studio for 3 adults at AKL prefer Jambo House starting Jan 22, 2024 for 1 or 2 weeks
thank you

I am presently out of the country and paused my add in the description. I will check back with you on 8/30

2 bedroom Saratoga standard room
Jan 11 - 16th
168 points it looks like and is available

Hi MFMont,

I'm interested in the following:

Resort: AKL
Room Type(s): Studio
Room view : Value or Standard if Value not available
Check In Date: 4/1/2023
Check Out Date: 4/4/2023
Number of guests: 2 adults and 2 children (age 8 and 10)

I know you're on vacation and will hear from you when you return, thanks!!

Let me know if I can rent the points from you. I'd like to finalize before the 7-month mark opens up to others.

Sorry that there was significant activity here when I had listed that I was "paused for vacation". I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging. I am now back and ready to book your vacations. Please let me know what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter