• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV Kidani coffee pot?

mrsswat

DIS Veteran
Can anyone shed a little light on what type of coffee pot is in the studio now? Pods or regular grind that uses a filter? Thanks:)

DVC is not using pod style brewers.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

And are the coffee pots in the Kidani studios 4-cup, or are they still 12-cup. Over at BCV, it seems the studios switched to 4-cup (really they make 2 cups) a few years ago, which I don't like. So I'm hoping at Kidani they're still 12 cup.

And are the coffee pots in the Kidani studios 4-cup, or are they still 12-cup. Over at BCV, it seems the studios switched to 4-cup (really they make 2 cups) a few years ago, which I don't like. So I'm hoping at Kidani they're still 12 cup.

In our house those are single person brewers! :rolleyes1 I hope that isn't the trend although we are mostly in 1BR's.

We just stayed at Kidani Village last month in a studio and it was a 12 cup Mr. Coffee.

But remember the Jambo and Kidani coffee cups are especially tiny. This is a resort for your own mugs!!!:thumbsup2

Well in a studio, you might actually luck out with a bigger mug.

If you get a small pot, and need a bigger one just ask housekeeping for one.

this turned out to be so entertaining:lmao: I was just trying to find out what kind of coffee and filters to bring for my daughter. I am a tea drinker :rotfl:
So...bottom line....if I bring the filters for four cup pot and get a 12 cup pot
I can call housekeeping and request a switch? While I'm at it, anyone know what flavored creamers, if any, are offered in the gift shop grocery section? thanks all:)

right across the bridge from you here in South Jersey! Following you a month later in Aug to the world!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter