AKV Jambo studio views

SFlaDisneyfans

Mouseketeer
We spent this weekend at AKV Jambo room 5372. We booked a standard view but when we got to our room we had a view of the savannah. It was at the end if the savannah (we could see the end gates and the pens). Is this considered a "standard" view or did they give us a savannah? It was great seeing the giraffes and "cantaloupe" ( as our 6 year old calls them) from our balcony.

Either way, it was our first stay at AKV and we loved the place. Had dinner at Boma last night and was blown away. Food tasted great. We decided on the drive home tonight that we need to buy some AKV points.

Beginning Jan 2012, they converted a small number of savanna view rooms to standard view because their views were considered not as good as savanna views should be. The room you were in (including the connecting 1BR) was among the ones converted.

LOL! I know what you mean though to wonder! I was in that same area last year, after booking a standard view room. As soon as I saw the view, I ran to the computer and the DVCMember website to make sure I wasn't accidentally booked in a savannah view studio. Instead I figured I'd won the view lottery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter