AKV - Grand Villa - 2 Sleepers??

janette

DIS Veteran
I was looking at the floor plan and noticed that it looks like there is a sleeper sofa upstairs & downstairs. The description doesn't mention a sleeper upstairs and the guest count is 12 so it would also indicate only the downstairs sleeper. It would add more flexibility when staying with extended family.. Just curious if maybe some will sleep 14 later :confused3

Love that they've added more bathrooms. :)

That's a nice use of otherwise empty loft space. I immediately started counting who all we could invite and where they could sleep!

Yes, there is an extra sofa in the Kidani GVs. The GVs at Jambo house are on one level and do not have the extra sofa.

I noticed that too!! I kept counting beds and it wasnt adding up. That's pretty awesome:thumbsup2

You will have the extra sleeper sofa in the village rooms. You will be only be allowed 12 per GV. The extra sleeper sofa will be nice for our group as not everyone in our group wants to share a bed:rolleyes1 Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter