AKV construction

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I took some photos, but I doubt I will get them uploaded until I get home next week. We went to the top floor of the wing of AKL that is closest to the AKV construction. The new animal barn is framed and has its roof. There are a LOT of construction trailers and a huge clearing for the new building, but we couldn't actually see construction on that itself from where we were. I just wanted to say, it's looking like there will be access between the AKL and AKV buildings. We were told that was true by several castmembers there as well.

I just wanted to say, it's looking like there will be access between the AKL and AKV buildings. We were told that was true by several castmembers there as well.
Looking forward to seeing the photos. And I hope there is some easy way to get between the buildings. A big part of building at any existing resort is access to that resort's amenities. I would think it would help sales out if they could sell the "easy access to AKL" point.

Looking forward to seeing the photos. And I hope there is some easy way to get between the buildings. A big part of building at any existing resort is access to that resort's amenities. I would think it would help sales out if they could sell the "easy access to AKL" point.

We received a mailing last week about AKV. It is a really nice one that folds out, has room layouts for the new building, a large drawing of the pool and that map with the drawing showing the lines of constuction dates. On that map there is a sidewalk that runs from Kidani Village to the parking lot and over to the Lodge. And it shows that part of Kidani Village as being not that far away at all from the Lodge. Now rooms on the Northern end would be far indeed.

It is a very cool mailing. I even brought it with us to WDW to show our son and his wife. Actually, I want to read it leisurely too. It came as I was wrapping up things at home before our trip.

Diane, thanks for the report. I hope to get over to AKL tomorrow. Still haven't visited the models at SSR either,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter