AKV Concierge Question

SFlaDisneyfans

Mouseketeer
Are the 2 bedroom concierge rooms always booked out at 11 months. I am asking as relatives surprised us with letting us know they are free to come visit us for a weekend before the end of the year and I would like to book one if possible. My dates are flexible and wanted to know if it was even worth looking at. If not, I will look at the other resorts.

Ps.. I guess I should also ask about Savannah 2 bedroom availability in this same context.

Thanks.

There are only 5 2-bedroom lock-offs that make up the Concierge Level at AKV Jambo House. They are usually booked up at 11 months.

A regular Savanna View 2-bedroom is much easier to book. Those are available in Jambo House and Kidani Village.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Are the 2 bedroom concierge rooms always booked out at 11 months. I am asking as relatives surprised us with letting us know they are free to come visit us for a weekend before the end of the year and I would like to book one if possible. My dates are flexible and wanted to know if it was even worth looking at. If not, I will look at the other resorts.

Ps.. I guess I should also ask about Savannah 2 bedroom availability in this same context.

Thanks.

I don't know about a 2 bdrm , but I was able to get 2 nights in a 1 bdrm at about 4 months out for Sept. in a concierge room and then sucessfully got the nights before and after from wait list for a total for 4 ngihts. Sept is a slower time, but I guess you never know. I was pleasantly surprised. I would just check for any open availability and grab it if its there!

Unless you are talking about Aug and Sept, I doubt you will get a savanna two bedroom for the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter